RSS

HEALTH SPORT DAY!!??

Assalamulaikum n Hello everybody..
I was watching MUSE's live on MTV when I Wrote this blog...last time i promised to update my blog at least once in week...i cant imagine how can they update their blog everyday..of course laa i have to take my study..my research as my priority first..so so hard to balance it...sorry laa membebel plak..hehe

OK laa yesterday was a public holiday in Japan..It called "Health Sport Day"...sound so funny..but i really appreciated it..at least i can take some rest at that day...

So semalam..i attended a dinner/party at Washington hotel hall in Fukui city...besides dinner..there was a performance from local band called "ドロマス draw worse"..my friend told me this band already existed 20 years ago...tetapi band ni still mantain as underground band...maybe not famous in Japan but really famous in Fukui..that why yesterday...bukan org biasa ja yang dtg..but banyak juga org kaya2 datang to watch their performance...selain mendendangkanlagu sendiri..they brought too many cover song from Deep Purple..Elvis..Led Zeppelin n etc...

walaupun lagu2 cover dia is not my genaration band...but i really enjoyed it..makan pn sedap..tabe houdai lg(mean bleh makan sebanyak yg mungkin)..muaahhh..

ok i have to continue study back..ada sebulan lg Mechanical Engineering Proficiency Test..合格できるように頑張ります。。


DRAW wORSE BAND


shin chan cuba buat gaya macho..try lg


ohh no okama came to me..what a terrible!!!


bergambar dgn Kogs onsan..sebelah tu i heard he really famous in Fukui..bleh buat connection





otai ni..gambar semasa tgh goreng lagu led zeppelin..stairway to heaven



お世話なってるママ :)

0 comments: