RSS

how wonderful



lepas Saja wakeup from sleep,terus ja on cd player..no feel regret bought this cd..Oh how wonderful the sound of THE KINKS...
I have long considered THE KINKS is my favorite band, love their sound and always felt a connection in my own life in the lyrics. However, I just recently heard this song for the first time and WOW it is beautiful!!! I only wish I could have been just a little older when they were kicking out this albums during the 1960s..wanna see their live. But as it is, I am a younger listener who has absolutely fallen in love with their music. Why can't rock and roll be just a little more like this? Love the song, love the band...

2 comments:

Ecaca said...

they look just like the beatles, arent they?

tp biasa la tu setiap band memang la ade band2 yng memberi influences kepada muzik emreka..

or maybe Esah yg dengar tak habis The Kinks juga tak tau muzik Beatles camne.. Hihi..

abui_shobri said...

x sure la sape beri influence or get influence bzoz the kinks was at the same age with the beatles..their music genre tollaly same bcoz both of them from london...